The chance to clean up.
When you think about the last time you moved, you will undoubtedly remember packing and unpacking the moving boxes. Your valuables should make it to your new home undamaged. But you have also accumulated a lot of things that you do not really need to bring with you.
So you need to have a clear-out.
Do you want to migrate data from an old system?
Simply get in contact with us and we will show you how you can use TOLERANT products
to do this, problem-free.Make an appointment
Do not forget data
This is no different when you are introducing a new software system. The truly important and high-quality data needs to be transferred. But this is an excellent opportunity to specifically check the database, clean it up and “throw off the ballast”. And it is only with clean data that the new system is truly fun. Unfortunately, data migration is often handled shabbily and is usually provided for too late in projects and, even then, only half-heartedly. We recommend that you design and test your data migration processes cleanly and in good time. Our tools can be easily integrated into these processes. For one-off clean-up operations, we are happy to provide the tools for rent.
- Check and clean postal addresses // TOLERANT Post
- Find new addresses for customers who have moved // TOLERANT Move
- Check whether customers are duplicated in the database // TOLERANT Match
- Evaluate which customer data is relevant or not
- Standardize important fields, such as names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses // TOLERANT Name, TOLERANT Bank
- Enhance or supplement any data sets that may be incomplete