Protect and manage your most valuable source: Customer data.
What would your company be without customers? Without customers whose favorable experiences potentially turn them into repeat customers? Who feel that they are well cared for and appreciated? Many processes in your company require well-maintained master customer data in order to operate smoothly. It is vital to have an integrated view of your customers in order to ensure that your analysis results are correct and that you make the right decisions. Creating multiple data records for a single customer (duplicates) should be avoided in all cases.
Today, data is used much more intensively than in the past, for both operations and analysis. At the same time, data volumes and demands on data-process quality have risen significantly.Parallel versions of customer data often exist in multiple systems and must be matched to each other on a regular basis. Legal requirements for data protection make the use of external data sources for acquiring customer data more difficult. That is why it is all the more important to take responsibility for ensuring your data is high quality. This requires using the right tools – like TOLERANT Match.
TOLERANT Match finds data that belongs together and avoids duplicates in your databases. TOLERANT Software’s high-performance search technology finds data records that belong together even as they are being created, when performing subsequent clean-ups, and when matching records from multiple sources. Thanks to its error-tolerant search technology, TOLERANT Match finds persons even if names contain typing errors or have different spellings. TOLERANT Match can be customized to your specific requirements in order to provide optimal results.
|query||Alex Schepanski||Margretenstr. 9||Muenchen|
|result||Alexander Sczepansky||Margretenstr. 7||80331||München|
|query||Christina Maier||Bachstr. 1||Weissach|
|result||Kristina Meyer||Bachstr. 1||71287||Weissach|
Typical application areas
You can find customers in a fraction of a second, even with partial information or variant spellings. This facilitates work in call centers, sales organizations, and any other processes that require quick, reliable
access to customer data.
Internal deduplication allows you to check your customer master for duplicates. Hits are combined into groups. For every hit, you receive detailed information about hit probabilities, rules, and a reference to a head record for the duplicate group.
By performing a reference match, you
can consolidate data from different sources. This match allows you to consolidate data once, or even establish standard maintenance processes.
Checking exclusion lists
Marketing campaigns often necessitate allowing for various exclusion lists (for example, the German Direct Marketing Association’s Robinson list). You can
use a negative match to check and
clean up your campaign subscriber lists reliably, even if the data quality of the exclusion lists is poor.
We would be happy to conduct a web session for you in order to demonstrate the advantages of TOLERANT Match.Make an appointment
- Various search field types for different tasks
- High-performance synonym replacement, including regular expressions
- Configurable matching rules
- Partitioning data (for example, according to postal code) for maximum speed
- Configurable output formats
As an interactive service
- Configurable, error-tolerant customer searches for performing individual queries
- Immediate index updates during data creation
For batch matching
- Processing mass data as files in CSV format
- Internal deduplication of databases
- Reference matching of the input source to a reference source
- Negative match of the input source to a block list
- Finding customers quickly during creation and research
- Avoiding redundant creation and duplicates
- Saving time when creating and searching for customers
- Avoiding duplicated customer contacts in campaigns
- Having an integrated view of customers during analyses and decision-making
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, and other Unix systems (on request)
- Executable in virtualized system environments
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Scalable for databases having up to 100 million customer data records
- Short response times when there are many parallel users
- Cluster capability ensures high availability
- Stand-alone deployment with integrated internal data storage
- Can be optionally combined with databases (such as Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB)
International character sets
- UTF-8 support for a variety of international character sets
- Transliteration framework for processing data in languages, such as Chinese, Arabic and Hebrew
- Fast, error-tolerant customer searches
in ERP and CRM systems, Internet applications and webshops
- Deduplication of databases
- Consolidation of data from various sources
- Data cleanup and consolidation before data migrations
- Matching campaign subscribers with exclusion lists
- Can be easily integrated into your applications as a fast customer search tool via a web service (REST or SOAP) or an API for C, Java, PL/SQL
- Can be integrated as a batch process for providing data management via simple file interfaces
- Integration into ETL tools via a web service or file interface (such as Informatica, Talend or Pentaho Data Integration)
- Optional: Connectors for SAP, Siebel, and Sales Force