Remain in contact despite customers moving home.
Society is on the move: Approx. 10% of people in Germany move home each year – that amounts to 8 million people. Not every one of these people automatically registers their new address. Each year, approx. 800,000 people die in Germany. Previous mailings now contain addresses that are now known to be undeliverable. You need to prevent this in order to ensure that you can remain in contact with your customers and that you do not have to carry out costly reworkings for important processes – e.g. billing – returns and undeliverable mailings.
The certified solution
TOLERANT Move determines current addresses. This is based on data regarding home moves from our partner Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG, for whom you require a separate contract. TOLERANT Move uses error-tolerant search technology which reliably finds customers, even in the event of spelling deviations. TOLERANT Move was tested and certified by our partner Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG. The hits found are counted
by TOLERANT Move. Based on this, the invoicing is carried out with the data supplier.
Import new addresses
For 60%-65% of moves, our partner Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG can supply a new address. If there is demonstrable interest, you may use the hits to maintain your database.
Address lists for campaigns
Alternatively, you can check and update your address lists for campaigns before shipping.
Data that is always up-to-date
We keep you up-to-date. With our automated update service, you always have access to the most up-to-date move data.
TOLERANT Move determines new addresses. This is based on data regarding home moves from our partner Deutsche Post Adress GmbH, for whom you require a separate contract.
|record||first name||surname||street||number||postal code||town/city|
Typical application areas
Cleaning up database addresses
Regularly check your customer master for changed residences and determine
the new addresses.
Address check before sending
Check addresses and save costs. Guarantee deliverability in direct marketing
campaigns before shipping: TOLERANT Move checks the list of recipients and
determines current addresses.
We will be happy to demonstrate the functions of TOLERANT Move for you in a web session.Make an appointment
- Check customer data for changes in residences (personal moves, home moves and business moves)
- Identify entries even if there are variations in the spelling
- Determine the new address
- File interfaces for CSV formats
- Configuration of the comparison
- Hit status for each data set
- Export of results as CSV file
- Automated update of the move data for the comparison
- Retain contact with customers
- Minimize friction losses and
- Keep your database up-to-date
- Reduced rate of undeliverable items
- Promote a uniform view of customers with up-to-date addresses
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, and other Unix systems (on request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Can be run in virtualized system environments
- High throughput in batch flows
- Database check in ERP and CRM systems or Internet applications
- Clean up, enhance and structure stock addresses
- Check addresses before shipping in marketing campaigns
- Data clean-up as part of migration projects
- Can be integrated into batch processes for data management via file interfaces
- Can be integrated into ETL tools via a file interface (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho Data Integration)