TOLERANT Move (TL Move)
Address determination of unknown relocated customers
Did you know that about 10 percent of people in Germany move every year? That is about 8 million people. A lot of potential recipients who suddenly can be moved unknown. Stay in touch with your customers. Especially for important mailings – such as goods deliveries or invoices – it is expensive and time-consuming to determine correct addresses.
TL Move does this for you. TL Move determines new addresses after a move or for unknown recipients. The basis is the relocation data of our partner Deutsche Post Adress GmbH, for which you need a separate contract.
This is how the determination of relocation data with TL Move works:
TL Move uses an error-tolerant search technology that reliably finds customers even if their spelling differs. The determined hits are counted by TL Move. On this basis, billing takes place with the data supplier, Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG. The software has been tested and certified by Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG.
Our partner can supply a new address for 60 to 65 percent of persons whose address is unknown. If there is demonstrable interest, you may use the hits to maintain your data.
Check addresses and avoid returns
Another reason for undeliverable mailings is deaths: Every year, an average of around 800,000 people die in Germany. That’s a lot of invalid addresses that can show up in address and customer inventories every year. In addition, there are addresses that are already known as undeliverable from previous mailings. TL Move checks your address lists before mailing and updates them.
Determine move addresses with always up-to-date data
We keep you up to date: With our automated update service, you always have the latest move data available.
How TL Move checks and updates your relocation addresses:
|record||first name||surname||street||number||postal code||town/city|
TL Move can do all this:
Purge inventory addresses
Check your customer base regularly for unknown relocated recipients and determine new addresses after a move.
Address check before mailing
Check addresses and save costs: Ensure deliverability in direct marketing campaigns before mailing. TL Move checks the subscriber list and determines current addresses.
- Check customer data for moves (personal, household and company moves)
- Recognize data entries even with variations in spelling
- Determine new address
- File interfaces for CSV formats
- Configuration of the matching process
- Hit status per record
- Export of results as CSV file
- Automated update of relocation data for the matching process
- You stay in contact with your customers
- You minimize returns and follow-up costs
- Data timeliness: Your database remains up-to-date
- Data quality: your customer data is consistent, up-to-date and can be better evaluated and processed
- You reduce the undeliverability rate
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris as well as other Unix systems (upon request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Runs in virtualized system environments
- High capacity in batch processing
- Inventory check in ERP and CRM systems or Internet applications
- Cleansing, enrichment and structuring of inventory addresses
- Address validation before sending in marketing campaigns
- Data cleansing as part of migration projects
- Integration into batch processes for data management via file interfaces
- Can be integrated into ETL tools via file interface (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho Data Integration or similar)
This post is also available in DE.