Check postal addresses. With pinpoint accuracy.
You can only reach your customers if you have deliverable and correctly written addresses. Not just postal – also emotional-cognitive. To prevent errors, addresses must be checked as they are entered. But even that is not enough: Up to 1% of correctly entered addresses become invalid each year as a result of municipal mergers or the renaming of streets. It is therefore also necessary to regularly check the address data and to update changed streets, postal codes or towns or cities.
Improved duplicate identification
“The cookie-cutter approach” is not always negative: A standardized address is an important building block for identifying duplicates and consolidating customer data from multiple sources. Postal standardization before adjustment simplifies the subsequent measures and increases the hit quota. With addresses that are divided into individual fields – such as, postal code, town/city, street and house number – customers can be found with precision.
Bohemian village? Chinese written in the opposite direction? Country-specific standards and rules in international post make it difficult to use the correct address.
TOLERANT Post is cosmopolitan.
TOLERANT Post guarantees communication with the customer and thus creates the basis
for long-term, successful customer loyalty. With TOLERANT Post, you can check international addresses for over 200 countries and enhance addresses by adding
Typical application areas
Checking the address when
When entering data, check immediately whether an address is valid, and standardize the spelling. Speed up data entry thanks to intelligent completion of address components.
Optimized marketing with
Using a postal address, TOLERANT Post can define geo-coordinates, which are an important factor for planning and control in the areas of marketing and sales.
Cleaning up database addresses
Check your address data quickly and securely with TOLERANT Post in batch mode. You receive standardized addresses and detailed results regarding the address quality in your database.
Address check before sending
Check addresses and save costs. Guarantee deliverability in direct marketing campaigns before shipping: TOLERANT Post checks the list of recipients as a file and filters out any incorrect addresses.
We would be happy to conduct a web session for you in order to demonstrate the advantages of TOLERANT Post.Make an appointment
- Identify and structure address components
- Expand missing characteristics in detected addresses
- Separate house numbers from streets
- Define geo-coordinates
- Define borough codes (Gemeindekennziffer (GKZ)) and the statistical district (Germany only)
As an interactive service
- Supplement input (fast completion)
- Validate input and standardize addresses
As batch matsching
- File interfaces for data in CSV format
- Address standardization and structuring
- Error status for each data set, and detailed report for each field
- Export of results as CSV file
- Enter addresses more quickly
- Prevent errors when inputting data
- Fast checking of large address databases too
- Reduced rate of undeliverable items
- Promote a uniform view of customers with standardized addresses
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, and other Unix systems (on request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Can be run in virtualized system environments
- Short response times even if there are many parallel users
- Fast processing of mass data
- Simple configuration and administration via an integrated web interface
- Flexible configuration for optimal adaptation to your area of application
- Input check in ERP and CRM systems or Internet applications and webshops
- Cleaning up, enhancing and structuring stock addresses
- Geocoding for optimizing marketing and sales
- Checking addresses before shipping in marketing campaigns
- Data clean-up as part of migration projects
- Interactive address check can be integrated in your own applications via web service (REST or SOAP) or API for C, Java, PL/SQL
- Can be integrated as a batch process for providing data management via simple file interfaces
- Can be integrated into ETL tools via a web service or file interface (such as Informatica, Talend or Pentaho Data Integration)
- Optional: Connectors for SAP, Siebel, and Sales Force