TOLERANT Sanction (TL Sanction)
Sanction List and Compliance Screening
Are your international business partners, customers and suppliers trustworthy? Be on the safe side: With TL Sanction you can reliably and error-tolerantly check your customer data against the relevant embargo and sanction lists as soon as they are entered. Possible hits can be sorted out at an early stage with this anti-terrorism check, while at the same time complying with legal guidelines.
Sanction List Check
In 1999, the UN Security Council first compiled a list of suspected supporters of extremist and terrorist groups. Based on this, the EU maintains its own lists, which are regularly reviewed and updated. In Germany, the sanction lists are published by the Bundesanzeiger Verlag. According to EU regulations, no business relations may be conducted with these sanctioned persons, organizations and associations. With TL Sanction you are on the safe side: You reliably check the master data of your customers, partners and suppliers against the legally required lists.
Politically exposed persons
According to the EU anti-money laundering directives, financial service providers such as banks and insurance companies are obliged to identify customers who are on PEP lists. PEP stands for “Politically Exposed Persons.” TL Sanction checks your customer base in an error-tolerant way and lists all affected customers.
TL Sanction: Anti-terror check, sanction list check and compliance screening
TL Sanction checks the data of your business partners quickly and error-tolerantly. Even if the names are misspelled or questionable, TL Sanction delivers reliable results with its error-tolerant matching procedure. With this compliance screening, you are on the safe side. You act legally compliant according to EU regulations and reliably protect yourself against fraud attempts.
The following anti-terror lists, sanction lists and embargo lists are supported by
Supported lists (extract)
- EU lists (according to the Bundesanzeiger Verlag)
- US lists (DPLUS), which consists of
- DEB: US List of Statutorily Debarred Parties
- DPL: US Denied Persons List
- ENT: US Entity List
- GO3: US General Order 3 to Part 736
- NPS: US Nonproliferation Sanctions (9 partial lists)
- SDN: US Specially Designated Nationals (OFAC) (32 partial lists)
- UNV: US Unverified List
- Various lists (DPLAU/DPLUK/DPLJP), which consist of
- AUS: AU Australia DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
- HMT: UK United Kingdom HMT (Her Majesty’s Treasury)
- MET: JP Japanese End User List METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- PEP lists (e.g. from our partner info4c)
TL Sanction can do all this:
Sanction list check during data entry
Already during data entry you check customer and supplier data against sanction lists and embargo lists. So you find hits in time and can act accordingly.
PEP list check during data entry
Legally compliant according to the EU’s anti-money laundering line: Check already at data entry stage whether customers are on the PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) list.
Regular compliance check of the customer base
Sanction lists, embargo lists and PEP lists are always changing. With TL Sanction you can regularly check your master data and keep it permanently safe and “clean”.
White and black lists
You can have the check results entered in white lists or black lists after the inspection: You avoid the repeated reprocessing of hit addresses, exclude persons and can thus reduce your financial expenditure as well as the risk potential.
If you would like to switch to the safe side, we will show you TL Sanction in a web session.Make an appointment
- Matching with sanction lists
- Matching PEP lists
- White and black lists for post-processing of hits
- Automated rule matching with current sanction and PEP lists
As an interactive service
- Interactive individual check of input data upon entry
- Flexible rule configuration for optimal adaptation to your field of application
As batch matching
- File interfaces for CSV formats
- Mass matching with sanction and PEP lists
- Configurable rules for matching
- Result details with quality, rules and found entry
- Export of results as CSV file
- Simple check – immediately upon data entry
- Hits even with variants in spelling
- Fast checking even of large data sets
- Supports all legally required sanction and PEP lists
- Meets legal requirements safely and efficiently
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris as well as other Unix systems (upon request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Runs in virtualized system environments
- Short response times even with many parallel users
- High capacity in batch processes
- Input check in ERP and CRM systems, Internet applications and web shops
- Reconciliation of the existing customer base with sanction and PEP lists
- Integration into own applications via web service (REST or SOAP) or API for C, Java, PL/SQL
- Integration into batch processes for data management via file interfaces
- Can be integrated into ETL tools via web service or file interface (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho Data Integration or similar)
This post is also available in DE.