TOLERANT Name (TL Name)
Check names reliably and structure them uniformly
Your female customer receives a high-quality catalogue – and is addressed as a gentleman. Another customer may have been annoyed for a long time that his doctoral title is mentioned incorrectly or not at all in every newsletter that reaches him. Such slip-ups are not only unpleasant – they are also superfluous. Because TL Name validates the names of your customer data already during data entry.
Name validation already during data entry
When entering customer names, many errors can creep in. Because names consist of several elements. Often, however, these elements are entered in a single field or are stored in the wrong field. In a hurry, careless mistakes can occur. For the correct customer address – e.g. in the letter salutation – you must know the individual building blocks such as salutation, title, first name and last name and combine them correctly.
TL Name analyzes, standardizes and structures the name components in your master data and helps you to address your customers with the correct name. In addition, TL Name checks your address database against reference lists of valid names and evaluates the plausibility of the data entered.
Best data quality for correct salutations and successful data processing
TL Name can both check your inventory data and be used directly during data entry. The result: a consistently high level of your data quality. Your data is uniformly structured and thus perfectly prepared for further processing, for example the generation of salutations for marketing campaigns, duplicate recognition or customer clustering.
How TL Name validates and structures your data:
- Recognize name components
- Check validity of components
- Correctly fill name fields
- Enrich information (salutation, gender)
- Evaluate quality of names
As an interactive service
- Determine components
- Validate input
As batch matching
- File interfaces for CSV formats
- Name structuring and output of names in fields per constituent
- Quality flags per record
- Typed component list per data record
- Export of results as CSV file
- Enter names faster
- Avoid input errors
- Fast verification even of large name inventories
- Address customers correctly
- Find duplicates more easily
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris as well as other Unix systems (upon request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Runs in virtualized system environments
- Short response times even with many parallel users
- High capacity in batch processes
- Data input validation in ERP and CRM systems or Internet applications and web shops
- Cleansing, enrichment and structuring of names in customer master data
- Checking of customer names in address lists for campaigns
- Data cleansing as part of migration projects
- Integration into own applications via web service (REST or SOAP) or API for C, Java, PL/SQL
- Integration into batch processes for data management via file interfaces
- Integrates with ETL tools via web service or file interface (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho Data Integration or similar)
|record||type||address||title||first name||surname||company||legal form||quality|
|query||DR. MAX MEIER|
TL Name can do all this:
Name check during data entry
Check, validate and structure your data already during data entry. With TL Name data entry is easier, faster and error-free.
Generate letter salutations
With TL Name you can automatically generate letter salutations from the name components and always address your customers correctly.
Check and evaluate the names of your existing customers with TL Name. The quality marker helps you to find names with weak points.
Structuring for duplicate check
With cleanly separated name elements (salutation, first name, surname), you can accurately identify duplicates.
This post is also available in DE.