“A precious jewel is the queen’s good name.”
Friedrich Schiller knew this. Nothing is more embarrassing that addressing a customer with the wrong name, sometimes even more than once. To ensure that this does not happen, you must carry out careful checks when entering the data.
Names consist of various elements. However, names are often entered and stored in one field. To address the customer correctly (e.g. a letter salutation), you must, however, also know the individual building blocks of the name, such as salutation, title, first name and surname.
Spelling mistakes happen quickly in the hectic rush of everyday life, especially in complicated or foreign names. It is also sometimes the case that salutations and first names do not go together. These errors can only be uncovered or prevented if you compare the entered data with reference lists that contain the valid names and check the plausibility of your entries. To do this manually takes a lot of effort. You therefore require a solution that carries out this task for you.
TOLERANT Name analyzes, standardizes and structures name components in master data and helps you to address your customers with the correct name.
With TOLERANT Name, you can prevent input errors and guarantee a uniform, consistent and high-quality formatting of the name in your customer master data.
This forms the basis for many important follow-up processes, from the identification of duplicates using customer clustering through to addressing customers in campaigns.
- Identify name components
- Check the validity of the components
- Fill the name fields correctly
- Enhance information (salutation, gender)
- Assess the quality of the names
As an interactive service
- Define components
- Validate the input
As batch matching
- File interfaces for CSV formats
- Name structuring and output of names in fields for each component
- Quality mark for each data set
- Standardized component list for each data set
- Export of results as CSV file
- Enter names more quickly
- Prevent errors when inputting data
- Fast checking of large name
- Guarantee the correct customer salutation is used
- Find duplicates more easily
- Supports Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, and other Unix systems (on request)
- Optimized for multi-core platforms
- Can be run in virtualized system environments
- Short response times even if there are many parallel users
- High throughput in batch flows
- Input check in ERP and CRM systems or Internet applications and webshops
- Clean up, enhance and structure names in the customer master data
- Check customer names in address lists for campaigns
- Data clean-up as part of migration projects
- Can be integrated into your own applications via web service (REST or SOAP) or API for C, Java, PL/SQL
- Can be integrated into batch processes for data management via file interfaces
- Can be integrated into ETL tools via a web service or file interface (such as Informatica, Talend or Pentaho Data Integration)
|record||type||address||title||first name||surname||company||legal form||quality|
|query||DR. MAX MEIER|
Typical application areas
Name check when entering data
Check the input immediately to prevent errors. Simplify and accelerate the process of entering names.
Generate letter salutations
Use TOLERANT Name to automatically generate letter salutations from the name components and thus ensure that you address the customer correctly.
You can use Tolerant Name to check and assess the names in the database. The quality mark helps you to find names that have weak points.
Structuring for the duplicate check
With cleanly separated name elements (salutation, first name, surname), you can accurately identify duplicates.
We would be happy to conduct a web session for you in order to demonstrate the advantages of TOLERANT Name.Make an appointment