Frontend Developer Angular (m/f/d)
Best future prospects for you!
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we might have just what you’re looking for:
- A permanent employment contract and a fixed salary
- Further education and training, attractive career opportunities and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies, direct exchange and short communication channels
- Travel allowances/reimbursements, provision of e-bikes, contributions to the company pensionscheme, great fitness offers and a clear focus on work-life-balance.
- All this in the heart of Stuttgart
Then hopefully this will soon be your new workplace: TOLERANT Software is a specialist for data quality. Our international customers go through numerous challenges, be it digitalisation, growing data volumes, new dimensions of networking and data exchange or the adaptation to legal requirements and changing markets. As a reliable partner, we support our customers with the right products, so that they can grow successfully with first-class data quality. For our development team we are looking for reinforcement.
These are the tasks:
- Design web-based user interfaces (GUIs) with TypeScript based on Angular.
- Designing the interfaces with CSS and HTML
- Coordinate with the backend team for e.g. REST endpoints for the GUIs
- Documentation in manuals and our Wiki (Confluence)
- Quality assurance and testing
- Support of our agile development team (project management tool JIRA)
- Support in the optimisation of tools and methods
What you bring with you:
- A degree/apprenticeship in computer science or comparable qualification
- You know how to work with HTML and CSS
- You know the technologies and architectures for web GUI and web services (REST)
- You know the procedures and processes of software development
- Basic knowledge of Unix and relational databases
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
You work independently, carefully and with foresight? Do you like complex topics and new technologies? Are you a team player, do you have a good sense of scale and are you able to appear confident in front of customers? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send your application to:
email@example.com or TOLERANT Software GmbH & Co. KG, Büchsenstr. 26,
70174 Stuttgart, Germany. Your contact person is Mrs Leanza.