Release 10.0, 2020/04/16
New Product Features
- Added additional parameter for admin-command „list metric“ to filter out metrics with a regular expression. Example: –cmd „list metric Steps.*“
- All errors in the synonym-, normalize- and transliteration-files will now be reported fully by the config checker.
- The bundled PostgreSQL database driver was updated to version 42.2.5. The driver supports PostgreSQL 8.2 or newer.
- The memory consumption while reading from a database table was optimized.
- The option „referrals“ is now supported in the LDAP adapter.
- Several third party libraries have been updated to eliminate security findings.
- TPR-7307: Normalizer and snyonym statistics will now be written to the log files after a batch run finished
- TPR-7314: It is now possible to define a synonym list on an input field when mapped to an internal name field.
- TPR-6325: It is now supported that the config file is encoded as UTF-8 with BOM.
- TPR-6947: Synonym and normalizer test tools now show correct charsets in output for all languages.
- TPR-7725: The handling of catastrophic backtracking and long running regular expressions in synonym matching has been improved.
- TPR-7828: The WSDL-File to describe the SOAP-API is now included in the /doc directory.
- TPR-7863: The script moveConvertEncryption.sh now correctly returns a usage information if it is called with a wrong number of parameters.
Archived release notes