Release 1.8 FINAL, 2021/03/16
New Product Features
- MPM GUI now supports setting of legal entity type with validity time.
- Improved edit-view for consent texts in MPM gui: textblock state added in heading, textblock version added in list of available textblocks.
- Inactive lookup values are now shown in the lookup values table. The tabel can now be filtered regarding this specific status.
- It is now possible to anonymize customer related validation and error messages by setting the configuration property errors.anonymize to ‚true‘. For further information please refere to /mpmDOC/manual/index.html#_configuration_of_mpm_service.
- TPR-8715: Searching for a wrong country code now results in bad request and not in internal server error.
- TPR-8724: Entries in the Match index are now deleted properly in all cases of delete operations.
- TPR-8815: MPM now returns a bad request response if the same agreed usage was referenced multiple times in the customer consent request.
- TPR-8692: Publishing of a consentText now archives all available predecessors in case the archive option is selected.
- TPR-8826: Examples of the CSV files in the loader manual were corrected.
Archived release notes