TOLERANT Post Release 8.1
New Product Features
- Tolerant Post now ships with the new AddressDoctor library (5.13.0)
- Improvements to the assignment of IRIS codes to France addresses.
- Improvements to the supplementary reference data for France
- Verification of street names for Sweden addresses was improved
- Support for arrival point geocoordinates in addition to interpolated geocoordinates
- Australia: A slash between the house number and the subbuilding will now be retained in the output address.
- United States: Both spellings Indianapolis and IndianÃ¡polis are now recognized as valid city names.
- New attribute geocodingType was added to post profile. The new attribute has one of the following values:
- NONE: geocoding is not activated
- STANDARD: standard geocoding reference
- ARRIVAL_POINT: arrival point geocoding
- PARCEL_CENTROID: parcel centroid geocoding
- ROOFTOP: rooftop geocoding
- Please note that the new geocoding types need an unlock code and a new reference data.
- Updated English Manuals
- Currently no known bugs.