Release 8.1, 2018/04/06
- The synchronization protocol for cluster data was extended to enable the support of original data. For the synchronization of original data to work, all cluster installations should have version 8.1 or a later version.
New Product Features
- The synchronization protocol for cluster data was extended to enable the support of original data.
Configuration and Administration GUI
- TPR-5149: Reflection problem is fixed, which has resulted in a misleading exception in the GUI trace file.
- TPR-5003: Deprecated attribute ‚autoLoad‘ was used in cluster implementation
- TPR-5403: It is now allowed to left a service input field of type ‚D‘ empty.
- TPR-5212: Useful messages logged from different CLI tools were not outputted to the console
- TPR-5281: A problem was fixed, which could lead to inconsistent data being stored in the original database for transliterated and/or normalized match fields.
Archived release notes