Release 3.0, 2016/06/03
- The manual was updated to version 1.9 (Productversion 3.0).
- The output format of the date fields move.valid_from_date, move.date_of_change, move.date_of_addition can now be configured. As the default is now different from the previous versions, please change the corresponding outputfields to have type=“D“ and pattern=“yyyyMMdd“ to have the same output as before.
- Time spent on garbage collection will be monitored periodically every 5 seconds. A warning is shown if moving average time spent for garbage collection exceeds threshold. Threshold is 5 by default or can be set with system property „tl.gcruntimethreshold“
New Product Features
- The batch process can now be started with the option –test <nr of lines>. This activates – regardless of the setting of testmode in the configuration – the test mode and only the first <nr of lines> will be processed.
- There is a new attribute allowEmptyResults for the synonymFile tag. If set to „N“, a synonym replacement that leads to an empty result will not be performed.
- The security tool has new options to hash passwords.
- no performance improvements
- If Move Batch is configured to use batch update when writing in a database, the following should be taken into consideration:
- If some statements in the batch could not be executed, then the whole batch is rolled back.
- Bug #1300: If the installer was started in a directory called „install“, the installer deleted itself.
- Bug #1540: The installer now checks for write-only files and disk space before installing. If a problem occurs the installer will warn about the problem, but continue.
- Bug #2563: arch command is required for the installer script under Linux.
- Bug #2583: The installer will now check each file after the installation, if it matches the file in the installer package. In case a file was not overwritten, a warning will be generated.
- Bug #2776: Silent installation for https failed with exception
- Bug #2778: Installation to / fails with exception
- Bug #1499: csv file reader has problem escaping a character if the quote character was not used.
- Bug #2298: synonymList does not work with non character fields. The use of synonymList for a field of type D or L is no longer allowed.
- Bug #2645: If a project configuration contains errors the project state will now be „ERROR“ instead of „UNKNOWN“.
- Bug #2659: while adding a new user, the security tool does not check if the user already exists.
- Bug #2603: Reading database input for batch processes returned a row as a line with null values if corresponding columns had null values. This led to NullPointerException while processing the input for synonyms.
- Bug #2642: Irrelevant error messages, that reported missing values for internal fields, were logged. These messages are now suppressed.
- Bug #2643: If using NAME123_FUZZY_SINGLE for the name match parameter, a problem could occur if one name part was very short and there were multiple hits. This is now solved.
- Bug #2688: If using the unsupported element summaryFile, an error message is produced.
- Please refer to the manual
- Please refer to the manual