TOLERANT Bank Release 9.0
- A version v1 was added to the package name of the Java API classes. If you are using the Java API for your integration of Tolerant products, please adjust the package names accordingly.
- Starting with version 9.0 of Tolerant Bank, the product needs a valid license file to start. Please contact our support team to get a license file suitable for your use case.
- Improved and more strict validation of lines in csv-files. Characters after the „enclose character“ are now interpreted as errors, which could lead to possible validation errors in configured normalizer- or synonym-files.
New Product Features
- A version v1 was added to the package name of the Java API classes. After this change, the usage of different API versions of different Tolerant products is possible.
- The database table for the request logging can now be automatically created using the number of columns configured in the runtime attribute reqLogDbNrCols.
- Start, Stop and reconfigure of a project does not require setting the service in maintenance mode.
- Following changes were made to simplify the usage of the java API:
- In case of an exception, the exception will be attached as cause to the APIException
- API retries can be configured using the java property: com.tolerantsoftware.api.maxRetries
- The check for stale connections and the period of this check can be configured using the java property: com.tolerantsoftware.api.staleCheck
- The error message: Response contains failure was extended to include the return code from the service response and the causing error message.
- Request-id can now be set using a new constructor for the connection object.
- The JVM trust store is now created under TLCONFIG/truststore/cacerts
- Installer creates the keystore for jetty in the pkcs#12-format.
- A micro version was added to all Tolerant products. The micro version is set to the patch number.
- The bundled JRE was upgraded to the latest Java security patch (Java 8 Update 191)
- Tolerant Bank now uses a license file to control the used volume and the validity period of the product. The product cannot be started without a valid license file.
- Check digit procedure 45 was updated
- License tool returns a description text for the available modules.
- TPR-4606: A change was made to the service start script so that a root user cannot start the service.
- TPR-5079: The output format of IBAN was corrected for non-german banks.
- TPR-5089: A service inactive project can now be reactivated and started from the administrative GUI.
- TPR-5403: It is now allowed to left a service input field of type ‚D‘ empty.
- TPR-5514: Tolerant Service now stops all its cron jobs, so that it can be deployed in tomcat without thread leaking problems.
- TPR-5592: Default values were not taken into consideration when building the json response.
- TPR-5624: The requirement of msvcr100.dll being installed into the os for registering the product as a windows service has been dropped as we have included this into the installation.
- TPR-5703: Extra check was implemented to cover the case, that an admin command could be called for an unknown project.
- TPR-6251: Temporary jetty files are execluded from the installation consistency check.
- TPR-4921: Upgrade process now doesn’t overwrite the hostname in tolerantEnv that was entered during the installation.
- TPR-5085: Silent installation now checks whether the backup-path can be created, otherwise the installation breaks with suitable error message.
- TPR-5140: The uniqueness of profile name and rule name will now be validated correctly.
- TPR-5154: The rolloverMode attribute of the log-element now overrides the value set in the logging-element.
- TPR-5212: Useful messages logged from different CLI tools were not outputted to the console
- TPR-5224: Frequency metric is now better dimensioned to get as few false positives as possible.
- TPR-5596: Improved and more strict validation of lines in csv-files. Characters after the „enclose character“ are now interpreted as errors, which could lead to possible validation errors in configured normalizer- or synonym-files.
- TPR-5902: The following metrics are now project-specific:
- TPR-6241: The installer now logs only the components that were installed.
- Currently no known bugs.