Release 11.0 FINAL, 2022/05/02
- CLI-Parameters for config files and project ids have been harmonised:
- Project ID: projectid
- Configuration file: configfile<
- Logging rollover strategy was corrected for rolloverMode TIME. The rollover strategy will use the file name for deleting old files. The file names must therfore be chosen in a way that no file name is a prefix of the file name of another log element.
- The software now requires a minumum version of GLIBC 2.17 for Linux operating systems.
- A new version of the service has been added (V3). This REST service interface defines endpoints for all clients (product GUIs and third party clients) and is used for administrative purposes as well as functional, productspecific calls.
The shipped Java API will use the V2 version for compatibility purposes until further notice.
All relevant endpoints can be looked up via the GUI Information menu in the portal, or directly by calling <protocol>://<hostname>:<port>/<productname>Service/swagger.
The V1 Version is now considered deprecated and will be removed with version 12.0 of the product.
- The uniqueness check for id attributes in configuration elements is now case insensitive. After an upgrade this may lead to initial configuration check errors on startup which can be resolved by making the ids unique. This may primarily occur in configurations that were derived from our shipped examples in the element inputFieldmap .
- Because of substantial internal changes, an upgrade from earlier versions to version 11 is no longer supported and a new installation is needed. From version 11 upwards to higher versions, the upgrade functionality will be available again.
- Since the ojdbc driver is deprecated, TOLERANT products will now use the UCP datasource per default. You can still opt in to use the old driver by setting the environment variable OracleCache_UseUCP to false.
New Product Features
- Added new REST service version 3.
- Improved bulk service handling: Frequency of the bulk cleaner job can now be influenced by the configuration parameters responseStorageTime and responseDoneStorageTime.
- The bundled JRE was upgraded to the latest Java security patch (Java 8 Update 322).
- A connection to an oracle database can now be established using UCP as datasource.
- Added additional features to support.bat/sh tool:
- Information about filestructure and permissions of the installation folder were added. By using the parameter -depth [number] the output can be limited.
- The parameter -logsize [MB] was added to limit the size of the logfiles that would be included in the support.zip,
- The parameter -logrange [hours] was added to limit the timespan of the logfiles that would be included in the support.zip.
For additional information regarding the usage please refer to the manual.
- Temporarily removed upgrade functionality in installer.
- Extended error messages for file checks (normalizer or synonym files).
- TPR-9987: Reconfiguring the service now handles deleted projects correctly.
- TPR-9757: Errors when using JAPI with injected loggers are now logged properly.
- TPR-6211: Fixed inconsistencies in CLI tool usages.
- TPR-6473: Removed unnecessary files from installer bundle.
- TPR-6599: Rollover strategy was corrected for rolloverMode TIME.
- TPR-6874: The software now requires a minumum version of GLIBC 2.17 for Linux operating systems.
- TPR-7694: Using environment variables to configure a jdbc url is now supported.
- TPR-8377: It is now possible to access H2 reference databases from multiple installations.
- TPR-9017: Cleaned up some unnecessary scripts in bin folder.
- TPR-9516: Uniqueness check for bean IDs is now case insensitive.
- TPR-9591: Fixed problem regarding Landscape Engine and usage with service name instead of SID.
- TPR-9842: Fixed problem with executing of the checkglibc.sh tool.
- TPR-9859: Prevented the sending of security relevant version information of the Jetty servlet container.
- TPR-9973: Switched to UCP datasource for Oracle databases, since the old driver is deprecated.
- TPR-10122: The wizard for executing background jobs via GUI does not scroll properly to the bottom in case of long console outputs.