TOLERANT Name Release 4.0
- 32-Bit operating systems are no longer supported.
- When upgrading an installation where https is used, a MANUAL(!) step is required to reimport the certificate into the java virtual machine. This step is documented in the „HTTPS“ appendix of the manual (section „USING JAVA API WITH HTTPS“). This step is necessary, as the upgrade does not know the keystore password used in previous installs.
- The product ships with a newer embedded web server (jetty 9.3.3). The configuration of the server has changed, so that the server configuration now resides in $TLCONFIG/jetty-config. When upgrading, all web server configurations from the previous installation should be incorporated automatically into the new config.
- A newer java virtual machine (1.8.0_66) is now bundled with the product.
- The script to install a windows service using Apache Tomcat has been removed. If you still need this script, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The temporary directories for the extracted web applications are now reused on startup.
- Java API requires java1.6 or a newer version.
New Product Features
- Bug #2911: In a condition for an output switch, you can now use „EMPTY“, if the field should be empty for the condition to match.
- The security settings can now be configured to use LDAP for authentification. More details can be found in the manual.
- The service administration command reconfigure service was improved.
- no new features
- A new command „check configfile“ is added to the matchAdmin tool, to get information about configuration warning and errors.
- The rights „configfile.get“ and „project.state“ were added to the predefined „GUEST“ role at default security.xml. They were added to allow the use of Client GUI. But keep in mind that these rights are administrative rights, which can be a security issue.
- Following rights were added:
- configfile.check: Get configuration warnings and errors information form the administration service interface.
- environment.get: Get defined environment variables.
- When using https the following CipherSuites have been disabled by default, due to security problems:
- no performance improvements
- no changes.
- Bug #2925: Installation to paths with umlauts or other special characters failed.
- Bug #3053: The attribute „allowEmptyResults“ for a synonymFile if set to „Y“ will now also revert a synonym replacement if the result is a string containing only of blanks.
- Bug #3012: Name in Mode PERL stops with Exception, if perlOutput section is missing. Now the configuration check will return an error message.
- Bug #3013: Name no longer refuses to start, when reference data contains duplicate entries. The warnings for duplicate reference data entries can be switched on using the refDataWarnings parameter.
- Bug #2228: Error message if service configuration contained errors was unreadable.
- no known bugs
- Please refer to the manual
- Please refer to the manual