System Administrator (m/f/d)
The best future prospects for you!
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we might have just what you are looking for:
- A permanent employment contract and a fixed salary
- Further education and training, attractive career opportunities and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies, direct exchange and short communication channels
- Travel allowances/reimbursements, provision of e-bikes, subsidies for company pension scheme, great fitness offers and a clear focus on work-life balance
- All this in the heart of Stuttgart
Then hopefully this will soon be your new workplace: TOLERANT Software is a specialist in data quality. Our international customers go through numerous challenges, be it digitalisation, growing data volumes, new dimensions of networking and data exchange, or adapting to legal requirements and changing markets.
As a reliable partner, we support our customers with the right products to validate and maintain their customer data so that they can grow successfully with first-class data quality. We are looking for support to manage our systems and our clients’ systems.
The tasks include:
- Set up and monitor our server infrastructure “on premise” or in the cloud.
- Rule processes in IT operations (data supply processes, data extractions, backup, …)
- Maintaining and monitoring the IT security infrastructure (firewall, virus scanner, …)
- Set up and update PC workstations
- Support quality assurance of IT operations processes
- Documenting the infrastructure and IT processes
- Contribute to the expansion of the IT and server infrastructure
What you bring with you:
- Completed training or extensive professional experience in the IT sector
- Good knowledge of Unix and relational databases
- You are able to set up and operate PC workstations and IT infrastructure in computer centres.
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You work independently, carefully and with foresight? Are you a team player, do you have a good sense of scale and can you present yourself confidently to customers? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or TOLERANT Software GmbH & Co. KG, Büchsenstr. 26, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany. Your contact person is Melanie Bernecker, phone +49 711 490 448 20.